无障碍说明

商务会议中的必备口语

Interrupting

插话

Use the following phrases to interrupt or join in the conversation.

在大段或加入对话时,可以使用下列短语。

May I have a word?

我能跟你说句话吗?

If I may, I think...

如果可以,我认为······

Excuse me for interrupting.

不好意思,能打断一下吗?

May I come in here?

我能说句话吗?

Giving Opinions

提出看法

These phrases will give your opinion during a meeting.

在会议中,你可以使用这些短语来发表自己的看法。

I (really) feel that...

我(真的)认为······

In my opinion...

在我看来······

The way I see things...

我的看法是这样的······

Asking for Opinions

征求意见

These questions will help you ask for feedback and opinions during a conversation.

在对话中,这些问题可以帮助你寻求反馈和意见。

Do you (really) think that...

你(真的)认为······

(name of participant) can we get your input?

(参与者姓名)能说下你的看法吗?

How do you feel about...?

你觉得······怎么样?

Commenting on Opinions

对某个观点进行评价

Use these phrases to show that you are carefully listening to other's opinions.

你可以使用这些短语来表示,你是很认真地听着别人的看法。

I never thought about it that way before.

之前我从未想过这种方式。

Good point!

说得好!

I get your point.

我明白你的意思了。

I see what you mean.

我明白你的意思了。

Agreeing with Other Opinions

赞同他人的观点

If you agree with what has been said, use these phrases to have your voice heard.

如果你想表示赞同,可以使用这些短语来表达自己的意见。

Exactly!

正是如此!

That's (exactly) the way I feel.

我(恰好)就是这么认为的!

I have to agree with (name of participant).

我同意(参与者名字)的观点。

Disagreeing with Other Opinions

不认同他人的观点

Sometimes we have to disagree with others. Make sure to be polite, but firm when disagreeing

有时候,我们也会不认同别人的观点。这是我们应该坚定又不失礼貌地表达自己的不认同。

Up to a point I agree with you, but...

在一定程度上我是认可你的,但是······

(I'm afraid) I can't agree

(恐怕)我无法认同。

Advising and Suggesting

意见和建议

Thee phrases can be used to advise or make a suggestion during a meeting.

在提出意见或建议时,我们可以使用这些短语。

We should...

我们应该······

Why don't you....

你为什么不·····

How/What about...[/en

]······怎么样

[en]I suggest/recommend that...

我建议/推荐······

Clarifying

明确自己的观点

Sometimes it's important to clarify what you've said. That might mean that you need to rephrase your point in other words.

有时候,澄清你说话的内容也很重要。这意味着你需要用其他的方式来复述你的观点。

(Statement) Have I made that clear?

(陈述)我说清楚了吗?

(Statement) Do you see what I'm getting at?

(陈述)你明白我的意思了吗?

Let me put this another way (statement)

我换个说法(陈述)

I'd just like to repeat that (statement)

我要重复一遍(陈述)

Asking for Repetition

请求重复

If you don't understand what's been said, use one of these phrases.

如果你不明白别人说话的内容,就可以使用这些短语。

I didn't catch that. Could you repeat that, please?

我还没明白。能请你重复一次吗?

I missed that.

我没听清楚。

Could you say it again, please?

能请你再说一次吗?

Could you run that by me one more time?

你能再说一次吗?

Asking for Clarification

请求说明

If you'd like to check on some of the details, use these phrases to ask for more details and get clarification.

如果你想核实一些细节,可以使用这些短语,要求别人提供更多细节并说明。

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what your are getting at.

恐怕我不是很明白你的意思。

Could you explain to me how that is going to work?

你能向我解释一下这个是怎么回事吗?

I don't see what you mean. Could we have some more details, please?

我不明白你的意思。能请你说得详细一点吗?

Asking for Contributions for Other Participants

询问别人的看法

You can ask for more feedback by directly asking what others have something else to contribute.

你可以直接问别人,还有没有其他的想法,从而得到更多的反馈。

What do you think about this proposal?

你怎样看这个建议?

Would you like to add anything, (name of participant)?

你还有要补充的吗,(参与者姓名)?

Has anyone else got anything to contribute?

还有人有看法吗?

Are there any more comments?

还有别的意见吗?

Correcting Information

纠正信息

At times, it's necessary to correct what someone else has said if it's vital to the conversation.

有时候,在对话中纠正某人说话的内容也是十分重要的。

Sorry, that's not quite right.

抱歉,这个不完全正确。

I'm afraid you don't understand what I'm saying.

恐怕你没有理解我的意思。

That's not quite what I had in mind.

我要表达的不是这个意思。

That's not what I meant.

我不是这个意思。

Keeping the Meeting on Time

保持会议按时进行

Finally, it's common to go too long, so these phrases can help keep the meeting on time.

最后要强调的是,会议经常会持续很长时间,我们可以使用这些短语来使得会议按时进行。

Well, that seems to be all the time we have today.

好吧,今天的内容差不多就到这里了。

Please be brief.

请简明扼要地说明。

I'm afraid we've run out of time.

恐怕我们剩下的时间不多了。

I'm afraid that's outside the scope of this meeting.

恐怕这已经超出本次会议的范围了。

Let's get back on track, why don't we?

回到正题上吧,好吗?

That's not really why we're here today.

这与我们今天讨论的主题无关。

Why don't we return to the main focus of today's meeting.

为什么不会到今天会议的主题上来呢?

We'll have to leave that to another time.

我们下次再讨论吧。

We're beginning to lose sight of the main point.

我们现在有点跑题了。

Keep to the point, please.

请紧扣主题。

I think we'd better leave that for another meeting.

我认为,还是留到下次会议再讨论吧。

Are we ready to make a decision?

准备好做决定了吗?

正文已结束,您可以按alt+4进行评论
责任编辑:judycai
收藏本文

相关搜索

为你推荐

有问有答
推理题:和蜜蜂:蜂蜜,相对应的是?
课程提供:传奇公考
关闭