1. If something feels comfortable, like your home, it's...
2. What part of speech is 'like' in this sentence? What does Ginger like?
3. When do you use 'like' as a preposition?
a) When asking for or giving descriptions
b) When talking about preferences
4. Which question goes BEFORE the answer? "No, I prefer football."
a) Do you like hockey?
b) What's hockey like?
5. Which question is grammatically INCORRECT?
a) What's the food like in McDonalds?
b) What's the food in McDonalds like?
c) What's in the McDonalds food like?
6. After a question with 'like' as a preposition, what part of speech do you expect to find in the answer?
a) an adjective
b) a preposition
c) a conjunction
7. What part of speech is 'like' in this structure? What + to be + a subject + like.
8. Which question goes in the gap?
Person A: I've just bought a new car. Person B: Congratulations! ___________?
a) What do you like?
b) What's it like?
1) b, 2) b, 3) a, 4) a, 5) c, 6) a, 7) b, 8) b.